Private Equity Investment in Orthopedics: Key Transaction Considerations
During this private equity investment in orthopedics webinar, you will learn the following:
• Evaluate the potential benefits and risks associated with pursuing a transaction
• Determine if private equity is an avenue that the practice should explore and if so, how to best prepare for a transaction process
• Discuss how continued consolidation in the orthopedic sector will impact the practice in the coming years
• Discuss how these transactions are typically structured and key legal and compliance issues to anticipate in diligence and structuring
• Recognize the benefits private equity can provide when recruiting new physicians
Gardner Armsby, King & Spalding
Gardner Armsby is a senior associate in King & Spalding’s Healthcare practice. Gardner’s practice focuses on the representation of healthcare industry clients in mergers and acquisitions and other transactional matters. Gardner also advises clients on various federal and state regulatory issues
Rick Zall, King & Spalding
Rick Zall is a partner and chair of King & Spalding’s Healthcare Transactional and Regulatory practice. He represents clients on both transactional and regulatory healthcare matters, including advising healthcare operating companies, private equity investors and lenders on M&A, joint ventures, financings and complex commercial transactions.
Jake Vesely, Provident Healthcare Partners
Jake Vesely is an Associate at Provident Healthcare Partners. Jake is responsible for advising companies on consolidation drivers and trends within their respective specialties, and he is active through all phases of the transaction process with an emphasis on deal origination, valuation, and execution. Jake has been instrumental in closing numerous physician services transactions, including several of Provident’s orthopedic deals.
Scott Davis, Provident Healthcare Partners
Scott Davis is a Director at Provident Healthcare Partners. He leads transactions across a wide range of healthcare services sectors, focusing on business development, marketing, negotiation of deal terms, and due diligence efforts. Scott has extensive experience working in the physician services sector, and specifically within the orthopedic space. He has managed multiple orthopedics transactions completed by Provident.
Sponsored by: Provident Healthcare Providers and King & Spaulding