June Ask Me Anything! Monthly Q&A with Attorneys and Consultants
June Ask Me Anything Topics!
1. Latest CDC announcement regarding masks and fully vaccinated individuals; what changes can/should practices make to their procedures.
2. Antitrust regulations and what information members can and cannot share with other members on Collaborate or during Networking Calls.
3. Impact of 2021 Medicare Fee Schedule Rates on orthopedics; did the rates represent an overall increase or decrease for orthopedics?
We’ll start with a 20-30 minute update from our panel regarding the latest information and trends in the industry, followed by 30-40 minutes of member-to-member networking.
How does it work?
1. Register for the free monthly Ask Me Anything series, taking place the first Thursday of each month, 12:00pm – 1:00pm ET.
2. Registering will add all currently scheduled dates to your calendar. Join when you can and know that a recording will be shared with all registrants, so you will still get the information even if you aren’t able to attend live.
3. Submit questions to our panelists using the below form. These will be shared with them ahead of time to help inform the weekly topics.