COVID-19 Weekly Office Hours: Week 1
AAOE is hosting weekly office hours to get you the information and updates you need in the constantly-changing landscape created by COVID-19. Our panel of experts are ready to discuss the topics and questions that are most important to you each week.
What can you expect?
- Timely and relevant information regarding the latest updates
- Answers to the top questions posed by you and your AAOE peers
- An opportunity to connect with industry experts each week
How does it work?
- Register for the free weekly office hours here, taking place Thursdays, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm EDT. We have currently scheduled them through the end of July but will host them as long as they are needed, so this end date is subject to change. We will have a poll at the end of each webinar to get your feedback.
- Registering will add all currently scheduled dates to your calendar. Join when you can, and know that a recording will be shared with all registrants, so you will still get the information even if you aren’t able to attend live.
- Submit questions to our panelists using this form. These will be shared with them ahead of time to help inform the weekly topics.
Register to Participate in Future COVID-19 Office Hours!
Meet Our Panelists:
David Blish is a director of healthcare consulting with Katz, Sapper & Miller’s Healthcare Resources Group. Blish’s expertise is in strategic and financial planning for hospitals, health systems, and physician groups. He is an American College of Healthcare Executives fellow. Blish has extensive healthcare experience and provides in-depth consulting in the areas of hospital mergers and affiliations; physician alignment structures; clinical institute models; value-based reimbursement and compensation models; community health needs assessments; physician compensation; population health management; business/service line planning; market assessments; physician recruitment and negotiation; physician group merger and integration; and clinical operations assessment of hospitals and physician practices.
Susan Childs is the Founder of Evolution Healthcare and Board-Certified Fellow. Childs’ trusted professionalism and proven approaches help practices create a conscious professionalism that invites self-awareness and encourage high performance teams. Her experiences cover Operations, Personnel, Front Desk Collections, Communication/Customer Service Workshops, Revenue Cycle, New Practice Set Up and Physician Wellness. Childs is a national presenter and Author for groups such as: MGMA, AAP, ACC, AAOE, Greenbranch Publishing , and AMA. She served with MGMA and as ACMPE Advancement Chair. Her goals are compassionate and accessible care while recognizing the impact and potential value of each staff member.
Ryan Johnson is a nationally-recognized lawyer for healthcare innovation. Johnson helps his clients develop and launch innovative business models designed to improve healthcare quality, accessibility, and affordability. He serves as outside general counsel for digital health companies and healthcare providers who are transforming healthcare through innovation and cutting-edge science and technology. Johnson has considerable experience in structuring and negotiating healthcare transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, licensing agreements, and financings, and advising clients on a variety of regulatory matters.
Jeana Singleton is an attorney at Brennan, Manna & Diamond. Her healthcare law practice includes representing systems and services, where she counsels providers on legal issues that impact business performance, corporate strategy, mergers and acquisitions, business alignment models, and heightened payor return. Singleton works with her clients in all aspects of their business–from navigating regulatory updates, to the growth of consumer driven health practices, and the rapid advancement in technology-based medicine, including telemedicine, orthopedic implants, and other medical technologies advancements. Staying relevant in a transforming industry is key to sustainability and the value that Singleton offers.